Welcomes and thank-you’s
Volunteer for the match report please…..
Name of volunteer_____________________
- Next year’s tour – Vegas – Co-ords are me this end and Ruthers
email coming out soon
- 4-2-2, 70% possession
- Maintain the shape and adapt as necessary to counter the threat or exploit weaknesses.
- Our strength is with the ball on the ground and 5 yard passes but mixing it up occasionally. However, use the defence to keep possession
- Flicks…in the last 3rd only…but you do 20 press ups for each failed flick at half time or end of match if they don’t come off!
- All headers on goal are (overemphasized) downwards, shots go across the keeper (playing percentages)
- Confidence on the ball to get it under control,
- Full backs on the posts for defending corners and taking throw-ins, unless a quick option is on. Be aware of the opposition taking quick free kicks/throw-ins
- Shape and discipline is key, compact when they have it, expand when we have it.
- Communicate calmly. Tell them if they have time to turn or if they have a man on.
- Captain is Jim Schofield (Pens), Hetherington is on Free Kicks and Corners