Icarus FC are making early preparations for the 19/20 season, starting with a transition to Pitchero. As well as providing an improved website platform, Pitchero provides the opportunity to fundamentally change the way Icarus FC is administered behind the scenes in all departments.
This could significantly improve the player experience and significantly reduce the administrative burden on players, management and the Committee.
However, to make it work we need your assistance ahead of the start of the season!
More info to follow, but for now the Club just needs 2 minutes of your time to complete the below actions. Anyone planning to be involved with Icarus FC in any capacity should do this.
1. Go to http://www.icarusfc.co.uk or https://www.pitchero.com/community or use the Pitchero app to signup to join Icarus.
2. Fill in your initial details and select to become a Club Member and player (of the appropriate team).
3. Sign-in to your pitchero account and confirm your email address.
4. Within your account, click on the 'avatar head' in the top right corner and select 'your account'. Alternatively, click on 'messages' and follow the 'view info' button.
5. Update the additional membership details and upload a photograph. If you are unwilling to provide a picture or some details due to security, this is fine. REMEMBER to press 'save'.
6. Download the Pitchero app for a slick and intuitive way to keep up to date with Icarus fixtures, news and more.
Note: If you receive any message from Stephen Nicholas, you have selected the wrong Icarus FC profile.
Thanks in advance,
Icarus FC webmaster.
Photo Credit: Alamy Stock Photo